- April 30th - Catechism Sunday
- May 21st - First Holy Communions
- Mass Stipend Envelopes are available in the back of the church.
- Suggestions are appreciated: Please drop yours in the white suggestion box.
- Church projects: See the list that will be posted on the bulletin board Monday.
- First Saturday: An all-church cleaning will take place after the morning Mass on First Saturdays. Please pitch in during these monthly work parties for the home of Our Divine Lord.
- Sundays when there is not Catechism: children ages 7-12 who like to sing, meet in the St James classroom at 8:10
On March 9 the Omaha Herald published a story about our student activities titled “Mater Dei archers aim for title”. Read it at http://www.omaha.com/article/20120309/SPORTS07/303109982
The church will be opened on Saturday mornings to allow for cleaning and maintenance.
The church will need to be locked and vacated by noon on the Sundays without a potluck.
If anyone notices an item needing to be restocked, please write it down on the pad on the refrigerator...this helps us to keep on top of needed items. If you have any questions, please let Anne Cowhick know...she has adopted the St. Martha Room. Thank you for your generosity!!
Confraternity of Christian Mothers:
We will continue to set aside Fridays as a day of Fast, and pray the Rosary at 7 a.m. and/or 7 p.m. as the Church Militant, in union with the Church Suffering and the Church Triumphant; for the intention of bringing our families closer to the Faith, for conversions, and for the vocations of Holy Religious. Participation is voluntary; even a partial day of fasting would be beneficial. Monthly meetings will be held on the First Saturday of the month beginning with the rosary at 7:30 a.m., Mass at 8:00 a.m., and a short meeting following in the St. Joseph's Parish Hall. Please bring your breakfast!